IPW:UK WRESTLING & FITNESS TRAINING
::: As seen on BBC One's Inside Out South East.
IPW:UK Wrestling & Fitness Training is more than just a wrestling training school - it's a fun and worthwhile weekly class, always accepting new trainees with any experience level, male or female.
Regular trainers include the likes of Zack Sabre Jr, Jonathan Windsor & James Davis, with numerous international guest coaches and many other top professionals taking sessions as well. Some of our more recent guest coaches include the likes of Danny Boy Collins, Johnny Kidd, Kyle O'Reilly & former WWE developmental coach Nick 'U-Gene' Dinsmore.
With trainers of this quality, you know that the standard of coaching you will receive is of the best weekly standard in the United Kingdom—something that IPW:UK strives to achieve in all walks of their professional life.
£30 for the first session induction, £15 every session thereafter
Weekend: Sundays, 2-6pm
Venue: The Practise Hall, White Oak Leisure Centre, Swanley, Kent, BR8 7BT
Ages: 14+ (16+ if you intake from April 2015)
- On Saturday April 11th there will be a special in-ring session in Chatham, Kent with guest trainer Jimmy Havoc. Session cost is £25.00 for existing trainees and £30.00 for newcomers (first session induction).
- Then on Sunday April 12th there is a special in-ring session in our usual home, Swanley's White Oak Leisure Centre. The cost of this session is also £25.00 for existing trainees and £30.00 for newcomers (first session induction). Those who pay by PayPal for both sessions ahead of time, get a £5 discount.
Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of each session and expect to stay 15 minutes after the end of the session. Good timekeeping is essential. Any questions on upcoming sessions, email email@example.com.
Under the age of 14? We will be scheduling juniors sessions, follow us on Facebook to keep yourself updated!
PRO WRESTLING & FITNESS EXPECTATIONS
IPW:UK have high standards both in and out of the ring, and expect all potential students to fulfil these standards both while at training or while involved in any wrestling related task or activity.
When not at sessions, always be sure to try and better yourself. Ensure you're a member of a gym, or take another class to keep up your core physical fitness. Our training team can help advise you on what classes or exercise routines will be best for pro wrestling.
Wrestling & Fitness sessions cost money to put in - in order to make them financially viable to continue we need trainees with commitment to coming along week in, week out. You do not have to exclusively train with IPW:UK, but in order to graduate onto shows in the quickest time, it is advised.
Attire at sessions should include clean trainers, clean shorts or joggers, and a clean t-shirt or gym vest. Personal hygeine is also of utmost importance, but the absolute key is dedication and commitment to becoming a professional wrestler. Bring money with you to each session, and be ready to pay as you walk in the door, do not enter the training session without the money to pay for your training.
Punctuality is a must. If you are late, you are missing out on key parts of a training session. While at sessions you should be alert, dedicated and listen explicitly to what your trainer is teaching you. If you miss something vital not only do you endanger yourself, but those who are learning around you.
fREQUENTLY aSKED qUESTIONS
We're asked these questions all the time, so to speed up the process...
- Yes, 16 is the minimum required age to intake with IPW:UK as from April 2015.
- Yes, we've had trainees start with us upto and including the age of 40 before, so no, you're not too old.
- We are wrestling AND fitness training, so if you're not where you want to be with your fitness, that's something we work on too as well as your wrestling falls and holds.
- No, we don't have any other schools - only this one in Kent.
NO NEED TO BOOK
Come on down to any advertised session - no need to book a place, we'll be there every week. If you're worried and want to double check, follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IPWTraining or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IPWTraining.
Not Too Sure?
If you're not 100% sure if this is for you, or you're not sure still what becoming an IPW trainee means, feel free to come down to one of our sessions and take part as an observer. It's £5 per session to just watch from the sidelines.
If you have any further questions, email promoter Daniel Edler at firstname.lastname@example.org.